had a lovely day in portland on monday and are now hanging out in hood river, OR.
- slept in a little
- ate ice cream from mike’s ice cream (they’ve been in hood for more than 20 years. pic from chamber website.)
- lounged on the grass
- did a little shopping in hood river
- bought flip flops (aka shower shoes for camping)
- had dinner at one of my brother’s favorites: double mountain brewery
- took the boys for a long walk in the country
- watched my 15 mo old niece pretend to drive the big truck
today we’re off to the beach and tomorrow we make our way to yellowstone! final destination: madison, WI to spend time with my grandma (she’s 90 and fabulous) and help plant her garden.
a big BIG thanks to nancy, nikki, emma, kyle, leanne, tiffany and jan (deep cove’s mayor) for holding down the fort and making this trip possible & of course, thanks to all our awesome customers for your continued support. y’all rock! :)
megan to rich: “are you sure you need to bring the exercise ball?!”
rich to megan: “yes.”